Waterside Apartment - For Sale #011242
Price: Contact Agent
Garage/Car Space: 1
Address Available on Request Wolli Creek, NSW 2205
Located in a dress circle position featuring a northerly aspect, views over the Cooks River and the city skyline.
This is a well-appointed apartment situated in the highly prized 'Watervue' development. This complex is unique in that it is the only complex in Discovery Point that adjoins the Cooks River and parklands along three frontages.
The soaring sculptural lines and elegant detail of this building are a tribute to contemporary architectural flair. The apartment is designed to promote the illusion of floating over the water.
Residents can also enjoy a choice of 4 pools, 4 gyms, a theatre room, community social rooms, BBQ facilities and access to Mt Olympus heritage gardens all located withinthe Discovery Point complex.
There are cafes, shops, restaurants, supermarkets, walkways, cycleways and Wolli Creek train station all at your doorstep. Wolli Creek train station is just 4 stops from the Sydney CBD, 3 stops from Central and only one stop from Sydney’s International airport.
- Timber flooring,
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops,
- Stainless steel appliances and gas cooking,
- A spacious combined lounge and dining area that features a 2.7 metre ceiling height and a wall of glass to maximise light filled interiors
- 1 security car space and locked up storage.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER TO BUYERS
- We ask any interested party to contact our agents to organise a BY APPOINTMENT inspection
- We ask that parties notify our agent's prior to inspecting the property to the following:
o If they have been diagnosed/been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
o Returned overseas in the last 14 days
o & experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms
- We ask that parties are to NOT touch any surfaces, unless gloves are given by our agent's and worn, otherwise please ask our agent's to open doors, cupboards, drawers etc.
We thank you for your cooperation under new government protocol, for the safety, wellbeing and health of our agents, their families and yourself.