Family Home on a Waterfront Reserve - Sold #010513
Lot Size: 879 sqm2
Garage/Car Space: 3+
Year Built: 1980's
318 Tuggerawong Road, Tuggerawong, NSW 2259
Open House times:
7th sept Sat 11.30 - 13.30pm , 14th Aug Sat 11.30am - 2.30pm
Our home is on a quiet private waterfront reserve on beautiful Tuggerah lake with views to the Entrance.Inspection times also by appointment
We are 15 minutes to the F3, close to beaches and minutes to major shopping centres and the railway station.
Some features of our home are;
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Large living areas
- Saltwater pool
- Outdoor living areas
- 3 garages plus off street parking for 4 cars
- 2 split system air conditioners
- Energy efficient – 3kw rooftop solar panels plus heat exchange water heater
- 879 square meter lakefront reserve
- Water tanks
We are sad to have to leave our beautiful home but we have to because of illness.
We will miss:
- Our good neighbours
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the lake
- Watching black swans and pelicans feeding in front of our reserve
- Long walks along the well kept reserve waterfront
- Cooling off on a hot summer day in the pool
- The convenience of good garaging and plenty of room for friends to park
- The complete absence of traffic noise in the house
- The feeling of privacy due to space between neighbours.
Most of all we will miss not being here.