Nest or Invest - For Sale #010971
Price: $360,00 - $390,000
Lot Size: 982m2
Garage/Car Space: Carport (2 cars)
Year Built: 1997
5 Myles Place Moora, WA 6510
Very well presented and maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, study family home in a quite cul-de-sac location.
- Formal lounge
- Open kitchen dining living area
- Wood fire
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout (replaced in 2016)
- Instantaneous Hot Water System (replaced in 2017)
- Dwelling size 210m2 (approx)
- 985m2 block
- Carport (2 vehicles)
- Large patio
- Reticulated garden
- Steel Frame - Brick Veneer
- Large workshop, 3 x 3 garden shed and 2 smaller storage sheds
- Walking distance to primary school (3 minutes) and childcare (2 minutes)
- Walking distance to sporting facilities and shop
Moora is a lovely country town to live, work and play with excellent facilities to include two primary school, childcare, senior high school, hospital, dentist, doctors and aged care. A comprehensive range of commercial and retail outlets.
Moora is within close proximity to Perth (169km - less than 2 hours drive to Joondalup or Midland)) and only a little over an hours drive to the coast (Jurien Bay, Cervantes and Lancelin).
The property is currently tenanted. The tenant is wanting a long term agreement.
Perfect home for a family or investor - opportunity not to be missed.
Call for an inspection or further details.