Large renovated Family Home in perfect location - Maryborough - For Sale #011442
Property Open For Inspection! Dont Miss Out!
Opening: 11:00am on Sunday 18th August 0002
Closing: 12:00pm on Sunday 18th August 0002
Add this event viewing date and time to your favourite reminder / calender application now.
0002-08-18 11:00 AM 0002-08-18 12:00 PM Australia/Sydney Open house: 38 Fort Street, Maryborough QLD 4650 Large renovated Family Home in perfect location - Maryborough open for inspection. Property #011442 Come and view between 18-08-0002 11:00 AM and 18-08-0002 12:00 PM. For Sale Maryborough QLD 4650. Link to property: https://www.sellmyhouseonline.com.au/listing-large-renovated-family-home-in-perfect-location---maryborough-1406.html 38 Fort Street Maryborough QLD 4650 Australia Diane Houston email@example.com
Lot Size: 956
Garage/Car Space: 6
Year Built: 1964
38 Fort Street Maryborough, QLD 4650
Walk right in, sit right down.....
Offering a great quality home with a large fully fenced allotment , undercover parking and access for your caravan plus the boat and a 8.8kw solar power system sitting on top. Retired / Empty nesters looking to downsize and move on.
Three Good sized Bedrooms, plus an office/ rumpus / spare room = 4 : - all are reverse cycle air conditioned & newly carpeted, (3 with fans)
Rooms have wardrobes or WIR.
* Large ensuite with: - luxurious freestanding bath with waterfall tap, Huge walk-in shower for disabled access.
* Modern Laundry / Kitchenette
* Painted freshly inside and out
* CCTV 8CH IR Wired security system with TV
* Large Front sunroom to enjoy the morning sun
* Separate Kitchen, with benchtop dishwasher
* Main bathroom with renovated walk in shower
* New 8.8kw solar installation Dec 2021 (with Wi-Fi connectivity to monitor 24/7)
* 2 car accommodation under house, 1 Door remote controlled.
* Large carport perfect for caravans & the boat
* Higher than standard shed (aug 2021) 2 bay w’shop (9 x 6)
* Pergola for entertaining outdoors
* Bonus downstairs "powder room" when entertaining outdoors
* Security screened on ground floor.
The location is supreme with the property situated walking distance to the Maryborough CBD, schools, pubs, parks and in close proximity to all other services & amenities.
Has to be seen to be fully appreciated . A lot of house and value here, renovated / updated throughout, bar the kitchen which is waiting for your personal design. Kitchen is very functional as is.
RATES :- Approx $1200 1/3 year (includes water useage)
HOME Insurance approx $1200 ANNUALLY
Feb 2022 1090 KW
March 1030 KW
April 920 KW
June 773.69 KW