Fully renovated - Cronulla - Sold #010608
Price: Offers over $530,000
Garage/Car Space: 1
Year Built: 75
8/72 Kurnell Road Cronulla, NSW 2230
SOLD 2 Weeks -- Wow That's good!!
METICULOUS RENOVATION - Flooded with natural light, this north facing newly renovated apartment has nothing more to spend and is awaiting your personal touch...
- Sunny first floor north facing position
- Freshly renovated to a high standard throughout
- Ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, dishwasher and ample storage
- Open layout with air conditioner and north facing balcony, perfect for the entertainer
- 2 spacious bright bedrooms - main with built-in wardrobe
- Renovated bathroom with a frameless shower screen and separate bath
- Separate oversized laundry with more integrated storage and 2nd toilet!
- New timber floor boards, vertical blinds and freshly painted throughout
- Secure lock-up garage
With only a short a stroll to the local Cronulla eateries and beaches this amazing apartment offers the best value for money in Cronulla...
Council rates per qtr: $215 (approx)
Water rates per qtr: $160 (approx)
Strata fees per qtr: $550 (approx)
Open house times:
Saturday 5th April: 10-11am
Wednesday 9th April: 5.30-6.30pm
Or by private appointment