Fresh, spacious and modern riverside living! - For Sale #011299
Property Open For Inspection! Dont Miss Out!
Opening: 12:15pm on Saturday 21st November 2020
Closing: 12:45pm on Saturday 21st November 2020
Add this event viewing date and time to your favourite reminder / calender application now.
2020-11-21 12:15 PM 2020-11-21 12:45 PM Australia/Sydney Open house: 5 Swant Ct, Douglas QLD 4814 Fresh, spacious and modern riverside living! open for inspection. Property #011299 Come and view between 21-11-2020 12:15 PM and 21-11-2020 12:45 PM. For Sale Douglas QLD 4814. Link to property: https://www.sellmyhouseonline.com.au/listing-fresh%2C-spacious-and-modern-riverside-living%21-1318.html 5 Swant Ct Douglas QLD 4814 Australia Shihan Karunanayaka firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot Size: 600
Garage/Car Space: 2
Year Built: 2002
5 Swant Ct Douglas, QLD 4814
This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom home is situated in a quiet culdesac and is walking distance to the hospital and JCU, and just a 5 minute drive from Lavarack Barracks.
With new tiles throughout including the covered patio, new kitchen and bathrooms completed just last year there's nothing to do but move in. Relax by the fire in winter underneath your jasmine covered pergola and vintage style festoon lights in the beautifully landscaped back garden, with plenty of seating for entertaining.
Take a 5 minute walk along the leafy tree lined path just meters from your front door and you will arrive at the river, tennis court, playground and the Riverside Gardens Community Centre.
This home is situated on a 600m2 block and
is surrounded by well maintained owner occupied homes. With a current rental appraisal of $390 per week and a low maintenance yard this home is also perfect for investors.
- fully renovated, freshly painted home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double lock up garage
- walk in robe in the master bedroom and built in cupboards in the other two bedrooms
- new kitchen featuring stone benchtops including waterfall edges on island bench, with ample storage, under mount double sink and stainless steel appliances
- power points in pantry for concealed appliance storage
- 2 large separate living areas
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- aircon throughout including split system in
the main living area
- spacious internal laundry with ample storage and bench space
- smoke alarms upgraded to meet future standards
- LED energy efficient lighting throughout
- large landscaped, fully irrigated backyard including a pergola with ample seating, fire pit and water feature
- raised established fully irrigated vegetable garden
- lock up garden shed
- double gate side access to backyard
- cafes, Riverview Tavern, IGA, shops, swim school, daycare centres, medical centre, JCU, Lavarack Barracks and hospital all just a stone's throw away