AFFORDABLE HOME, BIG SHED - OVER 1/2 ACRE - IDEAL WEEKEND RETREAT OR PERMANENT LIVING. - For Sale #011087
Lot Size: 2600
Garage/Car Space: 3 1 x galvanised iron garage. 3 bay machinery shed with workshop
Year Built: 1957
9 -11 Frances Lane Mitiamo, VIC 3573
- This large 4 bedroom rendered brick home on a double block in the friendly rural township of Mitiamo would be ideal for a truckie or a tradie with a growing family.
- The home features a spacious lounge, separate dining , 4 bedrooms (3 with built in robes). 10 foot ceilings , decorative cornices and large casement windows. 2 toilets in the home and another next to the shed.
- A Eureka wood fire , R6 ceiling insulation plus a Mitsubishi 7.1 KW. Split system invertor ensures economical comfort year round.
- For security and peace of mind the property is fenced with Colorbond on either side , chain mesh at the rear and school fencing at the front.
- At the rear of the home is a galvanised iron garage , also a 3 bay machinery shed / workshop ideal for trucks , caravans, boats , etc.
- In a quiet street but well and truly in town with sealed road frontage and town water. Walk to swimming pool, park , football oval , Post office , and general store / fuel station.
- With 2 mobile phone towers in town you always get full strength signal coverage. Satellite NBN and great TV reception means you are always well connected , informed and entertained.
- Approx 30 minutes to Echuca, 45 minutes to Bendigo, and 10 minutes to Dingee with hotel and East Loddon P12 school. Bus and train services available.