Rural Paradise 8 minutes from Grafton - Deposit Taken #011280
Lot Size: 9.4 ha
Garage/Car Space: 4 car garage spaces and 2 car carport
135 Four Mile Lane Clarenza, NSW 2460
Wake up to the sounds of King Parrots as you look across a peaceful courtyard from the main bedroom’s sliding doors. Small acreage properties, within close proximity to town, are in high demand in the current market. Here is an opportunity to buy your own piece of paradise. Situated on approximately 9.4 ha of mostly cleared land, 135 Four Mile Lane provides a substantial family sized home, with great sheds and a good sized parcel of land. These attributes combine to create a wonderful family home and hobby farm within an eight minute drive to Grafton and a short distance to local catholic and private high schools and extensive Mountain biking trails.
This unique home is built in two sections with a cool breezeway to join them. One side of the dwelling boasts a beautiful kitchen, laundry, main bathroom with a claw foot bath, formal lounge and dining with an open fireplace and a second living area. The country style kitchen allows you to cook up a storm using top quality appliances, a slow combustion stove and granite benchtops and splashbacks. A true walk-in pantry adjoins the kitchen, giving you plenty of space for your fridge and freezer and grocery items.
The second side of the house offers peace and quiet for your four generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans and a second, recently renovated bathroom. Across the front of the house is a paved and timber decked courtyard with beautiful gardens to enjoy your cup of tea in the winter sun. The rear of the house has a large grassed, fenced yard with fruit trees and vegetable gardens. The breezeway could be easily closed in and converted to extra internal living space if that was your preference. The current owners have enjoyed having a weatherproof outdoor living area to relax in.
Ample shedding is provided through 2 large, lockable, double size sheds which are built to house a motorhome and caravan and for storing your farming equipment. The property also has a double car sized carport. Not a cent will need to be spent adding sheds.
A long list of notable inclusions with the sale ensure the new owner is well equipped to move straight in;
- 9.4 ha, fenced, wide road frontage
- Town and Tank Water and Dam
- Fully insulated 4 bed 2 bath house
- Large colourbond shed fits 2 motorhomes
- 2 car carport and 2 car garage
- One large garden shed and one lawn locker
- New kitchen with Induction cooktop, Italian oven, Asko D/W and Granite Benchtops and splashbacks.
- Walk-in pantry room
- TV Room, Lounge Room, Dining Room,
- Solar Electricity 18 Panels, 2.8 kW system
- Solar Hot Water System. Apricus
- Rayburn Slow Combustion Stove
- Open Fireplace in the Lounge room
- Breezeway, outdoor seating and eating area
- Outdoor area with fire pit
- Large deck and paved area at the front of the house.
- Blinds throughout
- Timber floors in the living area
- Carpeted bedrooms
- A picturesque dam close to the home for water storage for gardens.
- Chook pen and Vegetable gardens